In the book MASTERY, George Leonard suggests there are five master keys needed to unlock the secrets to future success and long-term fulfillment:
- First one must seek INSTRUCTION.
- Secondly, we must PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.
- Next you must SURRENDER to the discipline.
- After that you focus on your INTENTIONALITY (a.k.a., working the mental game).
- And finally you “play” at THE EDGE.
Well, for those who’ve wondered — “Where has John been?” Or, “Why haven’t we seen any fresh blog posts here are JohnLeskoDotBiz?”
I’ve been in training at The Edge. It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to work out of doors, hike thru the woods, and serve as a confidence course facilitator. So if you or your organization are motivated to leave your comfort zone and enter into your challenge or learning zone, post a note below, send me an e-mail (John.Lesko@verizon.net), or give me a call (571-229-3246).
RANGERS lead the way. “On Belay!”