(Thank You) x 3 … It was a pleasure to participate in District 27’s Executive Committee meeting held on January 31, 2016.
As promised …
Here’s the “soft-copy” of the one-page handout we used during our 20-minute educational session. A PDF-version can be found here –> The 3rd Way Redux
And here are a few other references for those who wish to take a “deeper dive” into the topic of conflict resolution:
* Appreciative Inquiry … various books and authors
* Emotional Intelligence … various books and authors
* Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson, et. al.
* The Skilled Facilitator by Roger Schwarz
* “Resolving Conflict.” A manual from the Excellence in Leadership Series by Toastmasters International — NOTE: The 10-slides from this manual and training program are found here for your review and use. Follow this link –> 321CD_ResolvingConflict
* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
* The 8th Habit by Stephen Covey
* The Abilene Paradox by Jerry Harvey
* How Come Every Time I Get Stabbed in the Back My Fingerprints Are on the Knife? (also) by Jerry Harvey
* Mastery by George Leonard
* The Secret Teachings of Aikido by Morihei Ueshiba